<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Wednesday, August 26, 2009
OMG I HAVE CUTE LITTLE ANGMOH BOYS AS NEIGHBOURS. I never knew, how could I not know?

Then there's this other angmoh boy who I see on the bus sometimes. He's a cute geeky little thing, complete with curly hair and specs. And because he wears a green school uniform, he reminds of a frog! Everytime I see him, I imagine him stroking his pet frogs in his bedroom and talking to them. Hee hee so cute. I think I'm a sucker for cute curly-haired geeky boys. Like Seth Cohen!

Oh I was late for school for the first time today. By 5 minutes! Because of some stupid major jam. I walked into school with some other girl, and the OM was barking at us to walk faster. Then he saw the girl before me and went, "Late late late, everytime late! What is this, your 30th time?" And the girl replied "No, it's my 32nd time." HAHAHAHA omg I wanted to die of laughter.
4:31 PM;